Tuesday, January 22, 2008

i guess school is a real thing again

it's back to the backpack today. bag, it's been a good run, but it is ridiculous to carry three books in you.

my roommate has a meeting with the hospital administration today, finally. i'm mildly furious that it took this long for them to get around to making a decision about an employee who threatened another employee's LIFE. granted, he was probably bluffing, or at least i assume so because he hasn't come around, but we still act like he wasn't and so should they. anyway, if he doesn't get fired, i would make her quit if i could make her listen to me.

for those of you who miss me, i will eventually return your emails, and in the meantime here is something i've watched about twenty times in the last couple days. watch it yourself, and imagine me giggling the whole time but laughing especially hard at the part where germaine catches the apple. actually at pretty much all the germaine parts.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh my, that apple toss is a little slice of awesome. You could say that that's what I'm into.

I also find myself suddenly thinking that my home is incomplete because it does not contain a miniature red piano.