Monday, January 28, 2008

happy birthday, alan alda

so things seem to be falling apart a little bit.
gail: death threat
carolann: bronchopneumonia, 1/4 life crisis, a heck of a lot of poetry
marissa: hiding under the covers
james: staph infection
i'm scared to talk to friends in other places because who KNOWS what is going on. my horoscope tells me, though, that today is a day when i will see the good side of people, but encounter complications if i spill to them. seeing as i am currently pretty low on existential crises (probably because arcade fire has gone completely unrepresented in my recent listening repertoire), i think this means that now is a good time to help everyone else deal with their problems. i am pretty good at that.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I feel like I should chime in, because I've had a throat cold for the past few days but it is getting better. I was worried it wouldn't but you know what they say, worry is the best medicine. Also I liked your descriptions of people that are married. What is the limit of crusty elbow as sneezes approach infinity? (the answer is either 'crusty' or 'undefined'; I have forgotten much about calculus)